The following terms and conditions regulate the use of this website. By continuing to use the website you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the terms and conditions. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part thereof, you must not continue to use this website. The term “ASSRM” refers to the owner of the website and the terms you refers to the user or the viewer of the website.
Academy of Sports Sciences Research and Management (ASSRM), a constituent institute of Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University (Established Under Act 07 of 2008, Govt. of NCT of Delhi) ,the 1st Pharmacy University of India. It is a research institute whose mission is to have a positive global, economic, and social effect on the sports through excellent engineering research, enterprise and teaching. We provide students and young professionals with an in-depth understanding of the design and implementation of the evidence-based sports-specific training interventions. Our comprehensive curriculum is a judicious blend of classroom learning and field exposure to the best of international events and industry assignments.
The use of this website is limited to person(s) who are above the age of 15 years and are capable of forming a contract under the Indian Contract Act 1872. By continuing to use this website, you represent that you not a minor [i.e. below 18 years of age]. If you are a minor and wish to transact or use the website, it must be done under the supervision of parent or legal guardian provided that such parent or guardian accepts the terms and conditions.
Account password and security
The user may be required to register and login for downloading brochure/products from the website. The user should take all the necessary measures for maintaining the privacy of the password created upon registration and is also responsible for all the activities that occur under the user’s account. The user agrees to immediately notify ASSRM of any unauthorized use of the account or password. In case of any damage or loss arising out of user’s failure to comply with this provision, ASSRM shall not be held liable.
Pricing and terms of payment
All the products listed on our website will be sold at the prices mentioned in the website. All the prices are in Indian currency (i.e. rupee). Generally, the prices of the commodities do not fluctuate on daily basis, but in case of change in price it would be automatically updated on the website. ASSRM reserves all the right to change the prices or the services of the product at its discretion. Owing to circumstances like increase in the cost of materials, labour, carriage or increase in tax, duty or levy or any variation in exchange rates, ASSRM has the right to revise the prices and/or to withdraw the discounts. While placing the order, the payment shall be made as per the indicated method in the site and such payment shall be unconditional and irrevocable.
User represents that all the information provided by the user during the registration is up to date and correct and sufficient for fulfilment of the order. Unless agreed otherwise, any warranties provided in relation to Products only extend to you on the understanding that you are a user and not a re-seller of those Products.
Unauthorised or fraudulent use
As already mentioned in clause 3, the use of ASSRM is limited to the person who are of 15 years of age or above. By continuing to use the website, the user guarantees that he is of 15 years or above. A person less than 15 years can access the website as per the condition mentioned in clause 3. Using of the website without compliance to this provision is deemed as an unauthorized use of the website. Promotional offers may be extended to the existing or potential new customer at regular intervals and the users agree to act in accordance with the term and condition of such offers. Avoidance of such terms and condition is regarded as a fraudulent use by the user and the user would be responsible for all the damages occurred due to such fraudulent use.
User conduct and rules (General)
- User undertakes not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative, sell, lease, translate, decompile or otherwise exploit the website or any portion, by any means, unless otherwise provided.
- User undertakes not to post or publish any information on to the website that are abusive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, indecent, pornographic, harassing, violates the legal right of others or otherwise encourages conduct that would give rise to civil or criminal liability under Indian law.
- The user warrants not to upload or distribute any virus, bugs, trap doors, harmful codes or other similar software or programs that may damage the functioning of the website or another’s computer. The user agrees not to violate, abuse, manipulate or exploit any terms and conditions of the agreement or any code of conduct or other guideline as provided under the website.
- The user undertakes not to make any defamatory, derogatory, abusive, inappropriate, indecent comment or statement about ASSRM and its associates and partners on any property owned by ASSRM.
- The user may not obtain or attempt to obtain any information or materials through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through this site. ASSRM shall not be liable to user nor held in breach of contract for any loss or damage which may be suffered as a direct or indirect result of us being prevented, hindered or delayed in the performance by reason of any circumstances beyond our reasonable control including (but not limited to) any act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, government action, explosion, fire, flood, storm, accident, strike, lock-out, trade dispute or labour disturbance, breakdown of plant or machinery, interruption in the supply of power or materials and in such event we may elect to cancel your order and refund any payments made.
Links to 3rd party sites
ASSRM may contain links to websites operated by other companies (third party sites). User’s use of such third party sites are not governed by these terms and condition. The third party websites are not controlled by ASSRM and therefore ASSRM is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. These links are provided to the user only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link doesn’t imply any endorsement by ASSRM.
There may be some instances, where users are likely to encounter contents which are offensive, indecent or objectionable to some person (the contents may or may not be identified as such). User agrees to use the site or such content at its sole risk and ASSRM shall not be held liable for the contents that appear objectionable or indecent to you.
Reviews, feedback and comments
The user has a right to give us review, feedback, comments or suggestion on the website. The reviews or comments posted on the website are not confidential and are the property of ASSRM. User agrees to grant ASSRM right to use, copy, distribute, display, make derivative, and modify the posted review and comment without any restriction. User also agrees to grant ASSRM right to use the name that has been submitted with the reviews or comments, in connection with such review or comment. Further the user agrees that the comments or reviews posted by the user shall not violate ASSRM policy or any other person’s rights. The user agrees not to post comment or review that contains any illegal, scandalous, offensive, obscene, threatening material.
ASSRM reserves all the right to suspend or terminate the user’s use of the website without giving prior notice, if ASSRM finds that the user has violated any of the terms and conditions, policies or guidelines. The user can terminate the agreement at any time, provided that the user discontinues any further use of the website. Upon any termination of the User Agreement by either you or ASSRM, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the User Agreement or otherwise. User shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever.
Modification of terms and conditions
ASSRM reserves all the right to revise these term and conditions from time to time without notifying the user. The revised terms and conditions would be applicable from the date on which the revised terms and conditions are published on the website. The user should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on the Site. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable, the user should discontinue using the Service. However, if the user continues to use the Service, then the user shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this Site.
The user agrees to indemnify, defend, hold harmless ASSRM for any losses, costs, expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) relating to or arising out of user’s use of or inability to the use the services, user’s violation of any terms of agreement, user’s violation of any rights of third party, user violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- All notices to the users will be sent to their mails or will be posted on the website. The users, who have maintained their e-mail address with ASSRM, will be receiving notice in such e-mail address only. Email notices are deemed received the Business Day after transmission if properly addressed to the intended recipient.
- In case of any question the user can contact ASSRM at email@example.com or call at +91 95602 03592
Academy Sports Sciences Research and Management (ASSRM),
DIPSAR Campus, Pushp Vihar, Sector-3,
Near Khanpur bus terminal, M.B. Road,
New Delhi – 110017,
+91 95602 03592,
- All the contents such as logos, text, graphics, software, programs, service name, trade name, user interface, source code, icons, images, etc displayed on the www.ASSRM website is the exclusive property of “ASSRM ” as we reserve all the intellectual property rights in these contents. Users agree not to use, reproduce, sell, transmit, create derivate work or distribute any content from the website belonging to “ASSRM”. Use of the website does not entitle the user to make any unauthorized use of any protected content. User may use the protected content solely for personal use and will make no other use of the content without express written permission of “ASSRM”. Access to the website does not grant the user any license, express or implied, to the intellectual property of “ASSRM” or its licensors.
- "ASSRM" respects the intellectual property right of others. In case you find that any contents displayed in the website infringes a copyright, patent, or trademark or in case the goods exhibited are counterfeit in nature, then you can send us a notice of infringement along with the following details.
• Your contact information including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address.
• A digital or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose rights have been infringed and a verified statement that such person is the authorized representative of the right owner.
• The alleged subject matter of the infringement and its location on the website.
• The details of the alleged subject matter and a description as to how the alleged subject matter is infringing.
• A statement that the notifying person believes in good faith that the alleged subject matter is infringing other person’s right.
- The above information is necessary for us in order to verify the genuineness of the claim and to investigate upon the matter. After investigation, if it appears to us that the claims are not merit less, then we would remove the alleged subject matter and disable the access to such. If action taken by us affects any party, then such party can file a counter notification with us addressing all its concerns.
- Kindly report any type of Intellectual Property infringement that you come across while surfing/accessing our website at: /ASSRM/
- "ASSRM" reserves all the right to modify the intellectual property policy at any time with its discretion without prior notice to the users.