INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT
- Certain transactions in which you choose to engage on the Sites will require your submission of identifiers, including, but not limited to, news feed requests, brochure or video requests, listservs and mailing lists, alumni profile updates, applications and certain databases.
- Alumni profile information submitted for inclusion in the ASSRM Alumni Directory or submitted via other University channels is available to ASSRM alumni, ASSRM alumni clubs and other ASSRM alumni organizations, faculty, staff, and students, pursuant to privacy settings chosen by individual alumni participants. Data in the alumni directory include but are not limited to: contact information, employment history, interests, and education history and are intended to facilitate inter-alumni communication, as well as communication between the School and its alumni.
- The admissions processes for our academic programs require applicants to provide personal information and preferences. The applicant also has the option of providing additional company information during this process. We encourage our applicants to fill in all of this information, so that the Admissions Committee can select the most qualified and diverse group from among the pool of candidates, ensuring an interactive and invigorating learning experience for all program participants. Except as set forth in the next paragraph, personal information that you provide us will be utilized only for the purpose for which it has been requested.
- Academy of Sports Sciences & Research Management may disclose the information you submit to its employees, consultants, service providers and agents, and to Academy of Sports Sciences & Research Management clubs, other Academy of Sports Sciences & Research Management organizations, and to Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research University. Additionally, we may disclose some basic information you submit (such as email and mailing address) to service providers for marketing purposes as described below in “Information We Collect Automatically”. More sensitive personal information will be kept internal. Academy of Sports Sciences & Research Management also reserves the right to disclose this information under special circumstances, including disclosures required by law, court order or circumstances under which disclosure, in the sole discretion of Academy of Sports Sciences & Research Management, is necessary to protect the legal rights, including the intellectual property rights, of Academy of Sports Sciences & Research Management or Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research University.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
- Academy of Sports Sciences & Research Management may collect other information about its users automatically, such as data about usage and service operation. The following summarizes the types of information that we may collect.
- When you connect to the Sites, our web server may record the numerical Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, information about your browser and operating system, date and time of access, location information and the internet address and page which linked you to our site. The School's staff uses such information to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer and improve the Sites, to monitor and improve the security of the Sites, and to generate aggregate statistical reports that analyse general user information and demographics.
- If you submit identifying information on the Sites — e.g., to join a mailing list or to establish user credentials to access registration-only pages — we may tie server log information to the information you have disclosed and make internal use of the resulting information set.
- We may disclose the information we collect as described in this section to performing marketing, promotions and advertising, either directly or through third-parties. These activities may include interest-based advertising, targeted advertising and online behavioural advertising in order to increase the likelihood that the content would be of interest to you. We may also disclose this information when complying with law or legal process, working with consultants assisting us in fixing or improving our site, or in monitoring and improving the security of our network.
DO NOT TRACK
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. We do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals.
We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information about children age 13 or younger. If you suspect that we have personal, identifying information about your child, please notify us immediately so that we may remove this information from our database.
The Academy of Sports Sciences & Research Management Sites contains links to other independently run websites within the ASSRM network and to some sites. Academy of Sports Sciences & Research Management is not responsible for the privacy practices, security or content of such websites.
The Sites have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Unfortunately, due to the nature of Internet communications, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. While Academy of Sports Sciences & Research Management remains committed to protecting the privacy of our users, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
The effective date of this privacy notice is April 01, 2020.